Visor eCommerce store general terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions shall apply to the online trading between Suomen Visor Oy (hereinafter "Visor", 0835315-0, Zatelliitintie 13, 90440 Kempele) and its customers. Visor reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions without notice. Orders are subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of ordering, which can be found on the Visor website. In addition to these terms and conditions, the consumer protection legislation in force in Finland shall apply. These terms and conditions shall not apply to the extent that they restrict the rights of the consumer under mandatory law.
1. Access to the Visor Online Store
Visor's online store only sells to adult consumers.
2. Customer's Responsibilities and Obligations when Ordering from an Online StoreThe order is binding on the customer once Suomen Visor Oy has confirmed the order by email. Because the product is made to order, the order cannot be canceled or returned (see clause 7 of the Terms). The customer is responsible for verifying that the confirmation has been received and that the products mentioned in the order confirmation correspond to the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to carefully examine the properties of the product and its suitability for their own balcony glazing at the Visor Web Store. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the product is properly measured and installed in accordance with the instructions on the Visor Web Store site.
3. Product pricesThe price of the ordered product is always the price displayed at the time of ordering on the e-commerce page. Prices include 24% VAT.
4. DeliveryThe products are shipped with the delivery method chosen by the customer. The average delivery time is about 10 days, as plaster shutters are made to order. Estimated delivery time is for guidance only. Visor check shutters are free shipping, but the cost of returning any unpacked package will be charged to the subscriber (as the product is non-refundable, see section 7 below).
5. PrivacyThe customer information is stored in the quorum customer register. The information is used solely for customer relationship management and direct marketing by the Lumon Group. You may prohibit the use of your information for marketing purposes. The request must be made in writing and sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Description of the register in accordance with the Personal Data Act is maintained by Suomen Visor Oy, Zatelliitintie 13, 90440 Kempele
6. No cancellation or refundVisor pleated blinds are non-returnable but can still be canceled if, for example, we do not find suitable mounting brackets for the installation at the time of ordering. The curtains are made to order, so the correctness of the measurements is the customer's responsibility. Also, the 14-day return policy for other products in the online store does not apply to these products (Chapter 6 Section 16 of the Consumer Protection Act). The right to return applies only to defective products.
If the wrong product has been delivered to the customer or the product is defective or damaged, the customer must notify Suomen Visor Oy of the defect immediately upon receipt of the product at email@example.com. The defective product will be returned free of charge to the sender. Returns will take place after the complaint.
8. Force majeure
Suomen Visor Oy shall not be liable for any damage caused by Force majeure. A force majeure event is an unforeseeable circumstance or change of circumstances that is beyond the control of Suomen Visor Oy. However, the customer must be informed immediately of any force majeure.
9. Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
The agreement between Suomen Visor Oy and the Customer shall be governed by Finnish law, except for its conflict of laws provisions. The Consumer Customer has the right to file a dispute if it fails to reach a settlement, to be resolved by the Consumer Disputes Board or to file a claim in the District Court of the domicile of Suomen Visor Oy or in the District Court of the Customer's domicile in Finland.
10. Warranty Terms
Visor plaster blinds are warranted for 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship. The warranty includes freight for repair by the Visor Oy service center, repairs, materials needed, and return cargo to the customer for the sunblind to be repaired. The warranty does not include repair or other visits by the customer to the sun blinds. If the Product has been delivered for unjustified repair, Visor Oy of Finland shall be entitled to charge the Customer for the costs of the unjustified claim.
Warranty limitations / Warranty does not apply to:
Damage to pleated blinds due to a non-manufacturing error.
Breakage due to improper use or vandalism.
Adjustments, repairs and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, negligent use of the product or failure to comply with the operating instructions.
Changes, repairs, or reinstallations not expressly approved by the manufacturer or distributor.
Depending on the fabric manufacturing process, different fabric batches may have batch-specific shades. Suomen Visor Oy does not guarantee that the curtains ordered at different times will always have the same color.
Klarna payment methods
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.